Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Week Before St. Paddy's Day - Day 1 - It's Irish Time

So today marks a week before St. Patrick's Day. The bestest of holidays.

 I thought I would share my outfit for each of the next days leading up to St. Patrick's Day AND a craft, and whatever food I think up. I'm trying to do something Irish-y every day this week but we'll see...Feel free to join in if you want to!!!! I actually started yesterday since it was my day off, so I'll actually be doing eight days before St. Patrick's Day.

March 10, 2015:

The Food:


I saw the recipe for these on Pinterest and decided to treat myself on my day off. They were nummy :)


I meal-planned while breakfasting.

The Outfit:



Green Long-Sleeved Shirt - Thrifted
Sheep T-shirt - Bought in Killarney, Ireland at The Cozy Sheep
Plaid Mini Skirt - Thrifted
Leggings - Peebles
 
I pose with a guitar I don't know how to play.....yet.

I really like this outfit! It's just amazing how the clothes you've never combined before in your closet turn into the coolest outfits.
This project was started in September and I finally finished them this month!
 
Say hello to some beautiful cloth napkins. I'm saving trees now!!!!!

Planning outfit combos!

Later on I made rice krispie treats with my sister. We added shamrock sprinkles :) See the napkin! The rice krispie doesn't get paper stuck to it on THIS napkin.

Am I making you hungry?
 
Do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day or the week before like me? :D

Feel free to join in The Week Before St. Paddy's Day Party! Share your Irish outfit, food, and craft the week leading up to St. Patrick's Day. Link up by sharing your link in a comment on one of these posts :) If you can only do one day, that's great too!

Cheers!

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!