Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Wow. I have been away from here for quite awhile. Life has swept me away lately!

I have TONS of pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks. One event happened after another and I'm feeling overwhelmed with how many pictures I have now. So instead of one big post, I will try to break all the pics up into little posts by the end of this month.

For now I'll cover Easter :)


Happy Easter! Me and Robert after Easter Sunday Mass. I grabbed him for some pictures before he high-tailed it inside to change :P This guy does not like to get dressed up!

I like being color coordinated :)

I wish we owned the woods next to our house! I could do so many awesome photo shoots inside them.


                                                               
Yes, we still do Easter Baskets :) You are never too old to get one! Psst...did you notice the Robin Hood BCC?! *Squeals!*

Robert's Basket. This year I just added things that we had bought recently in our baskets. Although, I did surprise him with the gummies :)


Hard boiled eggs that my Niece and Nephew decorated :) SEE THE FAIRIES? I'm sure I don't need to tell you which one I ate ;)
Bunny M&M's! Extra delicious after a long Lent!
 

Starburst Jelly Beans. I decorated the bowls that both candy are in with yarn and double-sided tape to mimic "nests".

Pre-digging in selfie :) Yummers! The blue peeps are my favorite. I think they taste better, too ;)


Well, that is all for now!

I hope you all had blessed Easters :)

Jesus is Risen! My God's not dead, he's surely ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!