Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Beginnings of a Blog


Well I am new to blogging as you can probably tell with the under construction look I've adopted. I need to tweak a few things here and there, such as my un-centered header *grrrrr*.
But anyway, this is a blog about: too many delightful hobbies, like you didn't already know! It's also about a girl ( moi)  who doesn't have a lot of time on her hands but has a lot of hobbies, which she needs to put to use. So she will be posting pictures of her creations, ideas, writings about life, her thoughts, more ideas and a bunch of random thoughts that sometimes might not make any sense, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!