Friday, June 3, 2011

Apologies and Updates

Okay, I know I'm a terrible, terrible blogger, and I don't have any good excuses for not blogging :P Anyway, I never got to make my celtic shirt because silly me grabbed the wrong pattern size and due to Jo-Ann Fabrics being a half-hour away, I can't go there very often. I'm waiting for their 99 cent pattern sale for Simplicity but I'm never lucky enough to go there is one :( I did start on a spring dress for my cute little niece though, which is coming along nicely :) I also made several masquerade masks which I'm planning on selling on Etsy.com. I'll post the link once I get them up :)
Lately I've been working in the garden, planting roses and my seed starts. My roses are blooming too!!!!! They're so pretty :) Most of what I planted were herbs that I regularly use in the kitchens, along with some lupine flowers and butterfly weed :) I REALLY hope they do well, otherwise I will be very put out. I know I need to blog more too, which I'm hoping will happen, I've just been very busy and lazy lately ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!