Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Really, REALLY, Late St. Patrick's Day

Hi!

I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in a while! In the past few weeks a lot of people have come to visit, and I hosted a St. Patrick's day party on the 15th. There were 27 people in my small house for that party. Yeah, you read that right. Therefore, it has been kinda crazy around here. The party was awesome though, and we got to see family that we don't get to very often :)
 The week after the party was my recuperation week, just to do nothing or anything I wanted. Well, kind of anyway. Work doesn't fall into the "fun" category, but other than that I had a good bit of time to tackle some small projects. I utterly failed at convincing myself to sit down and blog. That is something I need to work on.
 In my next post I'll be posting about some of those projects, but for now I'll just show you some of the St. Paddy's day pics.

Unfortunately, I can't share pictures of the people who came to visit. Most of my family doesn't want their pictures out on the web, and I completely understand that. Some I still have to ask, but I'll save that for another day. It kind of stinks, because I love family blogs with lots of pictures and I would love for my blog to be like that......but there are also a lot of weird, creepy people online that I don't want my family exposed to. So for now it's just me and Robert.

Here are some pics of the par-tay:


My rainbow with a pot of gold. I put corn chips in it for the "gold" :D

A rainbow of Jelly Beans for a project below.

Rainbow Bark! I found this on Pinterest. Here's the link to the recipe.
A project for the kiddos, also found on Pinterest. Source.
I bought the Reeses miniatures that are wrapped in gold, and Mom helped hide them in the basement for the kids to find :)

Celtic decor.



A quick picture of what I was wearing, before the party craziness.

My sister made a veggie Irish flag and......

.....a fruit rainbow! Nice,yes?


It looks like leprechauns invaded my bathroom!





And here I am in the sheep shirt I found in Ireland :)



I hope your St. Patrick's Day was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!