Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Peep of a Different Color


Hiya pals,

Did everyone have a nice Easter this year? Ours was very low-key. I wasn't feeling too good, so we canceled our original plans with Robert's family (it was a ways away and I didn't feel well enough to travel). So we had a nice quiet day and then later on I felt a lot better and we decided to go over to my parents. It was nice to just  waste time with family. No worries, no obligations, just fun :)

Here are the pictures of our Easter this year:


I love this dress. Robert bought it for me in 2010 and I've worn it every Easter for the past five years.

Me and Robbie.


He's not much of a pastel or bright color person, but he humors me occasionally :D

We picked out Easter candy for each other when we went out shopping together :)

THEY HAD BIRTHDAY CAKE PEEPS!!!!!! BIRTHDAY CAKE. They are amazing. I love that Robert likes them too. Everyone in my family except one of my sisters dislikes peeps, so it's nice to be able to enjoy them with him :) (Lol, I totally just typed 'dislikes people' instead of 'peeps'! Good thing I caught that one!)


Mom and Dad bought me a fairy garden set! I can't wait to get started on my garden and build some fairy houses! It's been AGES since I've done that.


I found chalkboard eggs at Wal-Mart!!!!! I was thinking of painting my own, but this saved me a ton of time. I've been in a Alice in Wonderland mood lately, and you'll see why in some of the next posts :D Next time I might try chalk paint on the eggs 'cause it was difficult to draw with the chalk they provided.

So, that's that. Happy Belated Easter!!!!!

~Mary

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!! Awww you look so pretty, that color really suits your complexion. Tell Robert he has fabulous taste. :)

    AAAAAAAAH FAIRY HOUSES ARE THE BEST, I USED TO MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks :) That must be why I love that color so much! Haha, I'll tell him :)

      YOU NEED TO COME AND MAKE SOME WITH ME!!!!!!!
      My sister and I made them a lot growing up, I just haven't taken the time to make one in my new adult life. Less free time, y'know? I can't wait until I have some kidlets to make them with :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!