It's time for one of these again.
I find it fun because it makes me think up all the weird things about myself. Some things I do or like you might like also.....or not. And that's okay! I love hearing what other peoples' habits and likes and dislikes are! It really amazes me when I see how much talent each person has, even if they don't see it themselves.
So, here you go.
1. I come from a homeschool family. I was homeschooled all the way up to graduation and I absolutely loved it!
2. I have never planned on going to college. *gasp*
3. I love vanilla ice cream cones covered in colorful sprinkles. And I mean covered. Sprinkles make the world go round :)
4. I'm a movie buff. I quote them a lot. I can also pin-point which actors have been in this or that movie or TV episode. It's kind of annoying for other people. If someone says "Hey! Wasn't so-and-so in that movie?" my usual reply is "Nope". I'm almost always right, too.
5. I'm a book worm. Lately I haven't been reading as much as I used to. Once you have a job and a house to take care of it's hard to get that reading time in. I'm trying to though! My husband and I are planning to read 52 books each this year. Originally I had said 50, but I can't let him two-up me! I'm actually surprised at how far I've gotten. I've read 32 books already! And it's only May O_O Maybe I should change my goal to 100?
6. I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was little. All thanks to seeing The Mummy movies! It still interests me, but I don't think that would have been the career for me. I like traveling, but not to that extent.
7. I like to channel Krystal Meyer's (Christian music artist) style.
8. I prefer fantasy to reality. I would live in a medieval kind of world with faeries, mermaids, gnomes, etc. if it were at all possible. In a small cottage in the forest. With seven dwarves ;)
Maybe that is why Ireland is so appealing to me :D It's similar to a fairy tale world, and it has definitely had more fairy and mermaid activity then in the United States! According to all the legends, anyway ;)
9. I hope to have a little girl like Elizabeth (Batty) Penderwick in The Penderwicks series. I fell in love with her character. She is so hilarious! I spent most of the first book just laughing and remembering what it was like to be her age.
10. My favorite actress is Keira Knightley. When she's in something good. Like Pirates of the Caribbean, Pride and Prejudice, The Treasure Seekers, and Princess of Thieves! Lately I've been disappointed in the movies she has chosen to appear in.
She got married the day after I did, which I thought was pretty cool! Whether or not her marriage will last is another question entirely :P
Happy Anniversary, Keira! I guess she forgot about it, which I thought was rather funny! Usually that's the guys job :D
|Her wedding style was interesting....I did like the little flower garland she wore, and the fact that she had already worn her dress a couple of times before. Who says you only have to wear it once?|
Thinking up things about myself was way harder than I thought it was going to be this time. I guess I have to delve deeper. Or shorten my list, hehe :D
I hope you enjoy!