Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Week Before St. Paddy's Day - Day 2 - Are Turtles Irish????

HI!

As you can see I'm behind on my posting. What's new, right? :P Uggggh!

Here you go:

March 11, 2015

The Outfit:


Orange Turtle T-shirt - Thrifted
Green Long Sleeved Shirt - Thrifted
Jeans -Wal-mart

This is what I wore to work. I was told by one person that I looked like a leprechaun and  by another, a carrot. In a good way. :D I guess that is what happens when one wears super bright colors to work! I know the shirt isn't Irish, but the colors are! There are Irish turtles out there, right? Right.


We had a nice sunshine-y day as you can see :)


The Food:

For dinner I made Irish bangers and mash with caramelized onions and parsley. YUM. Not as good as the stuff we had in Ireland, though.


I is loving my napkinz.

The Craft:

The project for the day: Painting a drab lampshade. It was rather discolored, so I decided to paint it white.


Then I painted this lovely little something onto it :) I used a Celtic knot stencil from Hobby Lobby. Get it HERE. The paint I used was acrylic, probably from Wal-Mart.


Perfection.


Feel free to join in The Week Before St. Paddy's Day Party! Share your Irish outfit, food, and craft the week leading up to St. Patrick's Day. Link up by sharing your link in a comment on one of these posts :) If you can only do one day, that's great too!

Cheers!

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!