Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Week Before St. Paddy's Day - Day 7 - Plaid and Watercolors


Here is yesterday :

March 16th, 2015


Blue Plaid Shirt - Abbey Dawn - ThredUp
Green Celtic T-shirt - Thrifted
Jeans - Wal-mart
Celtic Necklace - Gift
Matching Earrings - Irish Fest.
Flip flops - K-mart
Sheep Bag - Blarney Castle Gift Shop - Cork, Ireland
 
!
I'm loving this outfit! Blue and green together are just awesome.


It was really bright outside yesterday. I had to darken the pics because it was so blinding.






Yup. Celtic flip flops.


My Wacky Woolies bag from Ireland :D

The Food:

The top of the Cottage Pie Robert and I made.


The innards.


The Craft:

A watercolor/acrylic splattering of Ireland. This was one of the pictures I painted for Shaylynn's 30 Day Drawing Contest. I'll be sharing the rest of them sometime...soon.



Feel free to join in The Week Before St. Paddy's Day Party! Share your Irish outfit, food, and craft the week leading up to St. Patrick's Day. Link up by sharing your link in a comment on one of these posts :) If you can only do one day, that's great too!

Cheers!

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!