Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Week Before St. Paddy's Day - Day 4 - A Leprechaun's Favorite Drink

And another one!

March 13th, 2015

The Outfit:



Green Irish Shirt - Irish Fest.
Orange Long Sleeved Shirt - Wal-mart
Jeans - Wal-mart
Celtic Trinity Knot Earrings - College Campus Booth
I was running out of time that day, so I only had time for a selfie :P

The Food:

This is what happens when the photographer doesn't take pictures of food BEFORE she takes it to a party full of hungry people. It gets eaten. Therefore, half a veggie tray :P

This, my friends is Leprechaun Lime Punch. It's amazing.
Here is the recipe:
2 cans of frozen limeade
1/4 c. sugar ( I used pure cane sugar)
1/4 c. lime juice
2 liters of lemon lime soda
2 cartons of lemon sorbet or lime if you can find it
Mix first 3 ingredients in large punch bowl, then add half of the soda. Spoon in lemon sorbet and mix. Add more soda. It will start to foam. Serve immediately. Makes about 24 servings (Hint: If all ingredients don't fit into the punch bowl, add them later, it will cause more foam and fizziness and look amazing again.) Enjoy!



Yummy Paleo Biscuits. Get the recipe here. I used one of our Celtic crosses to make an imprint on the top of the biscuits! Who needs a cookie stamp?!

The finished cupcakes!!!! They were delicious.

The Craft:

I covered the front of this paper mache letter in Celtic scrap book paper. First I painted the parts that were not getting covered in paper with dark green acrylic paint. Once it was dry, I traced its shape onto the paper, cut it out, and modge- podged it onto the letter. It's gorgeous, is it not?


Feel free to join in The Week Before St. Paddy's Day Party! Share your Irish outfit, food, and craft the week leading up to St. Patrick's Day. Link up by sharing your link in a comment on one of these posts :) If you can only do one day, that's great too!

Cheers!

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy, comments make my day special and I'm always excited when I get one :) I try to reply to each and every one of my comments as soon as I can, so please, let me know you're there! You guys are important to me!